The truth is, difficult conversations are impossible to avoid—especially in business. And if you’re someone who values relationships and wants to maintain a flawless reputation, you might find it difficult drawing boundaries and enforcing them (even when it means sacrificing your own sanity or time).
These email templates make standing your ground—while remaining kind, professional, and cool—feel easy. Not only do they solve the “I don’t know how to respond to this” problem, but they’re also super easy to add into your automated workflow and send out when the time comes.
At the end of the day, boundaries make life and business so much better. And these templates help you set them, say them, and keep them.
What’s Inside Your Resource:
8 fully customizable email templates:
- We’re Not A Good Fit
- Payment Overdue #1
- Payment Overdue #2
- Contract About To Expire
- Contract Expired
- Materials Not In On Time
- Communication Boundary Setting
3 subject line options for each email
You Need This If:
- You work with clients in a 1:1 capacity (or at all)
- You find yourself struggling with how to approach difficult conversations
- You’d love to have go-to responses for common boundary-breakers
- You’re working on creating stricter boundaries in your business