This resource is for the business owner who wants a stress-free way to write an alluring, persuasive about page for their brand’s website.
What it is: A complete guide to writing your About page copy along with 3 fully customizable fill-in-the-blank templates separated by industry.
Picture this: You’ve tried writing your about page ten times already, and yet the only thing staring back at you are the words, “Hi, I’m [insert name], and I do [insert expertise].”
You know yourself better than anyone else, so why can’t you write a story worth reading?
Here’s the deal, writing about yourself will always be harder than writing about someone else. You’re never quite sure what to share or hold back. You don’t want to sound like you’re bragging, but you also need to position yourself as an expert. You want fun and engaging, but you’re getting a whole bunch of blah.
Want to know who could help? A copywriter.
Want to know the next best thing? A template created by a copywriter (like this one).
Whether you’re a solopreneur, coach, or owner of an agency, these incredibly detailed and easy-to-use templates will make writing your about page a breeze (and dare I say it, fun).
Because not only is your about page one of the most-read pages on your site, it also has the potential to sway a consumer one way or the other—either deciding to trust you fully or look elsewhere for help.
Let’s make sure it’s the former, not the latter.
Here’s why this works/how it will help:
- No more guessing about what information is worthy of making it on the page—simply fill in the required custom info and hit “publish”
- You’re getting more than suggestions, you’re getting an entire flow and format with examples of professional copy to glean inspo from
- Because right now you’re getting nowhere—but after a few hours, you’ll have a finished product (and that’s pretty much a promise)
You need this if you …
- You have a website
- Your about page needs a facelift or to be written in the first place
- You don’t have the time or funds to hire a professional copywriter
- You want your website to be a main source of leads and bookings
Here’s what’s included:
- 3 fully customizable about page templates (creative service provider, product-based business, studio and agency)
- Comprehensive about-page web copy guide with tips, tricks, prompts, CTA options, and tons more
- Simple workbook for getting your ideas on paper and mapping out what you want to say
**DESIGNERS! If your clients often come to you without web copy and you want to offer them another option besides hiring a copywriter, please reach out! I’d be happy to get you an affiliate link for this product.
Words from real users:
"Writing w prompts felt so fking supportive. My previous draft was a mess of ideas. Stress. Pressure. All that went away when I filled out your prompts. The simple workbook is prob my fav part. It really lit up my ideas and ORGANIZED them for me!!! It felt abundant. I was working on a draft for 6 months with copy experience AND copy feedback. Your prompts, resources your EXAMPLES ARE A GOLDMINE of clarity, precision, and abundance."
" I felt overwhelmed before your template and empowered, emotional, grateful, and excited to launch even while going through burn out. Your clarity created peace of mind and EASE which is my love language now. This process was deeper than copy. This process was self-exploration and reignited my passion for this brand aaaaaaand here come the tears 😭 thank you Kaili!"