A collection of diverse topics—with prompts and plug-and-play copy—to make consistently nurturing your email list and social following a reality (without losing your sanity).
Picture this: You’re busy running your business when something reminds you that you haven’t posted on IG or TikTok in a while, much less sent anything worth reading to your email list. Panic sets in. You open a Google Doc, and suddenly, you have nothing to say.
You know how important it is to continuously add value and connect with your people. But you’ve got a million other things on your to-do list, and honestly, your brain is fried.
56 Nurture Emails takes this problem and tosses it out the window.
With FIFTY-SIX different topic ideas—including prompts, subject lines, and plug-and-play copy—you can batch content for the year (if you wanted to) in a matter of hours.
This resource is broken up into 4 content pillars:
- Connection/Vulnerability — for when you want to connect and be human
- Education/Value — for when you want to teach
- Inspiration/Just for Fun — for when you want to play hype human
- Soft Pitch/All Biz — for when you want to sell
Take “figure out what to write about” off your plate for an entire year. Simply open the spreadsheet, utilize the prompts and plug-and-play copy, and hit send/post.
Here’s why this works/how it will help:
- You don’t have to come up with topics or ideas—that part is done for you. That alone is a massive energy saver.
- The prompts and plug-and-play copy make actually writing the content feel like a breeze. (And tbh, you’ll sound a whole lot better than you usually do)
- With this resource, consistency finally becomes a reality. And your followers/subscribers begin to trust you more and look to you as a thought leader/expert.
You need this if you …
- Have or plan on building an email list
- Have or plan on creating a social media presence
- Want to continue nurturing your people but don’t have the time to commit to doing the thing
- Know you can sit down and write emails/posts, but struggle with the whole “what to write” portion of the process
Here’s what’s included:
- 56 ideas with subject line options and prompts for each
- Explanations of what to say and why you’re saying it
- 4 different topic areas (14 topics each): Connection/Vulnerability, Education/Value, Just for Fun/Inspo, Soft Pitch/Business
Thoughts from a real user:
“These are literally perfect and done for you aka going to save me sooooo much time that I would spend overthinking what to say!!” - Kelli, Business Attorney
"Before using Reveal's templates, I had an email list but wasn't nurturing them or properly supporting my launches with my audience email. Writing emails felt too long, and I was wasting time spinning my wheels. These templates have made it easy for me to send out just about anything to my list." - Nikki, PR