Pick that money right back up off the table by retargeting your almost customers and convincing them to come back and finish what they started.
Picture this: You check your shop analytics and see that thousands of dollars are being lost to “abandoned carts.” You gasp. You shudder. You wonder what the heck you did wrong.
The truth? You might never know (and tbh, you might not have done anything wrong). Millions of carts get abandoned each year. People get distracted or busy and simply forget to checkout. Or, they talk themselves out of their purchase before they hit “buy.”
So what can you do? Implement a solid abandoned cart series to retarget those pesky buggers and leave ‘em coming back for more. Abandoned cart emails can save you thousands of dollars on lost revenue.
Don’t believe me? Let’s look at some stats.
- 45% of cart abandonment emails are opened. Of those, 21% are clicked on and 50% of users who click actually buy.
- The #1 reason people abandon their cart is an extra cost—shipping, taxes, fees, etc.
- The highest conversion rate happens when an email is sent 20 minutes after cart abandonment.
It’s undeniable. If you’re selling products, you need to have strategic and persuasive abandoned cart emails ready to go. This template makes that a reality.
Here’s why this works/how it will help:
- Instead of guessing what will work, these emails utilize proven (and researched) strategies to retarget your lost customers.
- You’ve got a million other things to do with your time—but leaving your abandoned carts to get lost forever isn’t an option. These templates are incredibly easy and quick to customize and implement, so you’re not left juggling all of the things.
You need this if you …
- Sell anything—products, templates, programs, etc.
- Have noticed an increase in abandoned cart rates
Here’s what’s included:
- 5 completely customizable email templates to recover lost sales
- Multiple subject line options to choose from for each
Thoughts from a real user:
"About 2 months ago I started using these emails in my Shopify store, and when I checked analytics, I saw this stat: In the last 30 days, 13% of your abandoned cart emails were successful. The average recovery rate for other Shopify stores is 7%. Nice work. The emails are working for me!" — Amber, Lawyer