Congrats! If you’re here, it probably means you’re getting ready to launch or promote your online course. Creating a value-packed course is no easy feat, so celebrate yourself a little, ok?
But you know what else isn’t easy? Selling your course and booking enrollments. Not because your course isn’t obsess-worthy, but because crafting killer sales copy can feel tedious, draining, and confusing (especially if you’re not a copywriter).
This 8-email sales sequence was created using the same techniques and tactics I’ve used to help make clients $3m+ in online course sales alone. The best part? It’s completely customizable, meaning your sequence won’t sound like everybody else’s. And it’s incredibly easy to use—simply follow the key, fill in the blanks, pick your subject line, and voila.
The online course industry is still booming, and now’s the perfect time to get a little slice of the pie—while taking sales copy off your plate.
What’s Inside Your Resource:
- 8 fully customizable email templates
- 3 subject line options for each email
- Timing suggestions so you know when to send
- My best tips and considerations for each email
You Need This If:
- You’re currently creating an online course
- You already have an online course and have yet to write the sales copy
- You’re not in a place where hiring a copywriter makes sense in your budget