It’s a fact—people NEED testimonials in order to make a purchase (especially if it’s a big purchase). I mean, when was the last time you bought something without reading a single review? They have more power and impact on sales than any other marketing tactic. But most business owners struggle to get a testimonial or response out of clients in general.
Getting those testimonials doesn’t have to be as hard as you think. With Testimonials That Convert, you’ll have done-for-you questions and prompts that will result in impactful, honest testimonials. This guide will help you get those testimonials you deserve and allow you to position your brand as the go-to in your field.
Not sure how to ask for them? This resource includes two pre-written emails to do the asking for you. One when you initially reach out for a review and one when you don’t hear back (because yes, the follow-up is super important).
What’s Inside Your Resource:
- Pre-written email template to use when initially reaching out for feedback
- Pre-written email template to use when following up (aka—when you hear crickets)
- Tested and proven questions that result in powerful, impactful testimonials
- Prompts & fill-in-the-blanks for when your client just isn’t quite giving you what you need
You Need This If:
- Asking for testimonials makes you uncomfortable
- You struggle to get useable feedback from clients
- You want your results to speak for themselves